Pimp2 Pimp2

Pretty Decent

Needs some serious polish, and the RPG style fighting sucked, click a button whenever your bar fills up... not very exciting is it?

Otherwise, a half decent attempt with some good drawing POTENTIAL shown in there. More thought into making the next game fun througout and you should have a winner.

little-ricky-boy responds:

Yeah, the fighting is really bad. It was much worse before then, I only recently thought of upgrading it and never got very far with it. But, I'm sorry, did you say good drawing? Did you not see every drawing I did? Thanks for reviewing though.

The armor RPG experiment The armor RPG experiment

Awesome

Very smooth animation, and great graphics. Can't really build on other people's comments besides saying that the Health and MP indicators were counter productive - shame that bit of bad design snook through.

In the off chance you don't know what I'm talking about you had a layout of HP then MP with numeric values then the MP bar and HP bar directly underneath right? HP bar should have been on the top. I found that really awkward.

The Pickup Game The Pickup Game

It's different at least.

Yeah, it's not realistic but then again it is kind of fun. The plane thing is pretty difficult though and doesn't really reflect dating at all. Plus it wasn't obvious to me (until losing a few times) what each of the icons meant.

The graphics were pretty decent though, but poser models all look the same to me now.

Regarding the sound, was there any besides the looped music? I didn't get far because it tested my patience after 20 minutes of failiure - I can't handle having to repeat the same phases over and over again.

Liked it though, it was a refreshing change to the other dating sims.

The Zombie Hunter The Zombie Hunter

Good presentation

A few pointers you could make to improve this even more, use some trigonometry so the bullets hit the zombies in the direction of fire, not just where the cursor is (and make firing a little more obvious visually, maybe some flare from the end of the gun) otherwise I liked the game, it was presented well, the cutscenes were nice, but the text seems a little small and bland. Good job though.

TehKar - Oral Sex Sim Ep2 TehKar - Oral Sex Sim Ep2

Good Graphics & Sound

The controls were pretty weird, and it was more of a toy than a game, but still fun! Love it.

Tehkar responds:

Did you read the instructions? I thought the controls were pretty straight forward?

gome gome, do you have any suggestions for Kar to fix?

Sonic Boom Town Sonic Boom Town

Well...

I dont like the idea of 'commercial' and 'contracted' games on newgrounds. It kinda leaves a bitter taste in my mouth on what otherwise is an awesome game.

Turnaus Turnaus

Nice to see a multiplayer game on here

Just needs a bit more variety and you've got a diamond of a game, well done

ASCII Heroes 2 ASCII Heroes 2

I Love Ascii Art

The game needs some improvement, but I'm sure your more than capable, great job, liked the music (was the music ascii too ;) ) keep up the good work.

Chris responds:

lol no the music was fromn crusader of centy ;p

Field Command Field Command

Great Idea

Couple of choices didnt work for me, but a great game. Thanks for submission, nice to see frontpage getting back on track

Shading Tutorial -- Flash Shading Tutorial -- Flash

Interesting, but shit

I dont come to newgrounds to read tutorials, and this one wasn't even particularly good anyways.